As Charles Dickens would say: "It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade."
March is a month of transition, in February the first sunshine is giving us the hope that winter is gone and spring can arrive every day. In March we learn to have patience.
How to get the March feeling in your home
- keep some cosy textiles in wool or cachemire to wrap around you in the evening
- soft pastels, grey tones and crisp white to make the transition to spring easy
- I still like the antic brass, it is comforting
- a flower bouquet in soft pastels will be inviting
- accessories in grayish pastel tones will make your room feel feminine and elegant
- flower prints combined with stripes and geometrical motifs, all in the same colors
Have a great start of the month.