What is one to say about June, the time of perfect young summer, the fulfillment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade. Gertrude Jekyll
Spring is almost gone, a season when the sun is bringing some warm days, and some rainy days....... now summer is waiting in front of the door. Relaxed days, holidays, enjoying to be outdoors.
Let June inspire you to:
- prepare the balcony or garden
- take out the bbq to enjoy evenings with friends
- check your outdoor seating, change the fabrics if needed
- get some weekends out of town to breath in the fresh air at the sea side
- decorate in white and blue for a fresh look
- start dreaming of the holidays
Have a great start of the summer!