“We know that in September, we will wander through the warm winds of summer's wreckage. We will welcome summer's ghost.” Heny Rollins
We still dream away by the memories of our lazy holiday. Did you see the light changed from warm summer into cold autumn light. Living on the country side you will see a mist over the meadows in the morning. When you come out it will no longer feel as getting in front of a big oven, it is a very pleasant warmth embracing us now. I love this period of the year, it is comforting to me. We will get back into our homes and the flashy colors we added only a few months ago seems out of place now.
So what can we do to adjust to the change of season
- time to wash the linen and cotton blankets you use outdoor
- take out a light wool throw so you can enjoy the outdoors still in early evening
- get ready for autumn season, change the decor in living room
- get inspired by the sun bleached colors they will bring in first hint of autumn
- start a knitting or crochet project and make that dream lamp shad, pillow cover, you will be in trend
- make your home cosy, inviting to spend more time inside
- you can start taking out the candles
- dried flower arrangement to keep summer alive
September is the month to enjoy the last warm days of late summer, start autumn with the fresh energy from your summer holidays, .