The days continue to get shorter, the air feels freezing cold. Time to reflect, to be thankful for which has been provided over the last year, and to take time for spreading some joy and warmth around you.
December inspires me
- to decorate my house with green
- to lighten the dark evenings with candle light
- to spend time in the kitchen
- to be thankful for the past year
- to calm down and enjoy some precious time with my family and friends
And what about you, how will you spend the dark days of December?