As William C. Bryant would say: "There is no glory in star or blossom till looked upon by a loving eye; There is no fragrance in April breezes till breathed with joy as they wander by.
Time is just flying, April came that quick after March that it seemed that one week was missing. But the trees are in blossom, green leaves appear, every day we see some more wonders happening in nature. Waking up after a long winter, taking out the summer cloths, feeling romantic, ready to get out to meet friends or go on adventure.
How to get the April feeling in your home
- decorate with flowers, in the house, on the balcony or in the garden
- inspire your color harmony by the flowers you see on the market
- floral prints for pillows, table and bed linen, wallpaper in fresh colors
- let it sparkle, combine glass vases, add some crystals, make it light
- time to de-clutter the home
- put a scented candle in front of the open window, your house will have the spring feeling inside in no-time
Have a wonderful month, start to get ready to enjoy spring.